How to invest for professional investors
- Les investisseurs privés
- Les investisseurs professionnels
Platform dealing via 3rd party fund services
You can invest in our funds through a range of 3rd parties, including:
- adviser fund dealing services;
- wrap platforms;
- life companies.
Please be aware:
- 3rd party fund platforms may charge additional fees for investing
- Not all fund platforms offer all share classes for sale
- Not all platforms offer all the funds in the Guinness range
- Each platform’s own minimum investment levels apply
Check each fund platform for their latest dealing terms.
|For professional investors in the UK|
|For professional investors in Europe|
|Credit Suisse Fund Lab|
For further information on our funds or hard copies of any documents:
call us on:
UK: 0845 519 2161
International: +44 20 7222 5703
Provision of these fund supermarkets is for general information only; they should not be taken as a recommendation to any particular fund platform or wrap.
Guinness Asset Management makes no judgement as to the suitability of any fund platform to the particular needs of individual investors.
Your clients’ and your relationship will be directly with the fund supermarket. All instructions or administrative enquiries regarding your clients’ investments should be directed to your fund platform. Guinness Asset Management will not be able to answer questions on the administration of your clients’ investment, but can provide information on the Funds themselves.